Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Toy for My Special Little One!

Posted by Cecile at Tuesday, November 25, 2008
I have been thinking of what to give my son this Christmas. He almost has every toy he could ask for because he is spoiled by his grandparents and Aunt, not to mention his Dad, but not to me! Then one day while I was surfing through the net I've found Mega Brands Store online that sells toys like Mickey Mouse club, Cars, Diego, Dora the Explorer and more. I really like the Mickey Mouse Garage; and mickey mouse cars is perfect for my son who loves playing with cars so much! It will really keep his imagination going for its colors, shapes and oh, they are so lovable. My son is very special to me/us because he brings so much joy in our life since he was born. He was a blessing from God, a miracle! He is the most patient little boy I have ever met in my life, sweet, forgiving and loves Mommy and Daddy so much. If you are looking for a gift to give to the special child or your child, you night want to visit MegaBrands.com for they have wide selections of Disney toys you can think of that will surely be loved by children from ages 3-6 year old.

0 comments:

 

Life is Good and Beautiful Template by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Gift Idea