Monday, November 10, 2008

Make Your Blog Appealing to Readers

Posted by Cecile at Monday, November 10, 2008
I have been blogging for quite awhile now and I am running out of images and pictures I especially put on my posts to make my blog appealing to the bloggers who visit my site. I do put pictures and images because personally to me, a blog attract readers when there is image and pictures included on the posts. Have you ever visited a blog where you can hardly see pictures or images? Its kind off boring isn’t it? What I am saying is that, placing pictures helps you gain readers on your blogs. I am glad to have found a website that provides tons of wonderful pictures and images for blogs. The name of the blog is acobox.com; it is an image hosting site that provides good and quality pictures that you can use on your own blog. By using acobox you don’t need to find, copy, resize upload and insert blog pictures; plus it is easy, simple and free to use. And they have galleries full of pictures for themes like: landscapes , animals, plants culture, entertainment and so on. All you have to do if you want to use their site is sign up and create an account and your on your way to using great pictures for your blog. What are you waiting for? Go and start enticing readers and gain traffic at the same time. Above is an example of a good quality picture they provide.

2 comments:

richard said...

I will try to check the website...thanks..

Chubskulit Rose said...

I signed up an account for this...love the pic ate ces..

happy bday to your hubby!

 

Life is Good and Beautiful Template by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Gift Idea