Thursday, November 13, 2008

Mr. Bluelight!

Posted by Cecile at Thursday, November 13, 2008
Have you been to Kmart lately? If not so, you better go. You wouldn’t believe the stuff you will see in there that you will get for the Holiday. I love to shop, I tell you and when I went online gone crazy for the things I saw in there. What great thing about Kmart is they have this Kmart Layaway program where you can choose the item you like most, then bring it to the layaway counter and pay and lastly, pay it every two weeks and then when you’re done paying it for eight weeks, you can finally take it home with you. This is really a great help especially if you can not afford to pay the items in full right away. Isn’t it great or what? You can always get whatever you want for Christmas at Kmart, from jewelries, baby furnitures, toys, bicycles, clothes, electronic appliances, Christmas lights and ornamets and more. I will definitely get a cashmere sweater this time for it is my wish to get one for myself. I remember Mr. Bluelight character and when I see him, it reminds me of the Christmas tree we purchase last year there, it was so pretty and and the price was unbeatable. All their christmas ornaments and decorations were on sale that time, so we bought all the ornaments we needed for the new christmas tree we have. We really enjoyed it last year.
Click Here
Post?slot_id=

0 comments:

 

Life is Good and Beautiful Template by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Gift Idea