Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Jesus is Lord Tag

Posted by Cecile at Tuesday, November 04, 2008
This is the greates tag I have ever received the whole time of my blogging time; and I thank Claire for sharing this with us! May God Bless You for thinking of me while you are writing and posting this tag.

Proverbs 22:5-6 In the paths of the wicked lie thorns and snares, but he who guards his soul stays far from them. Train up a child in the way he should go, and when he is old he will not depart from it. All children must learn that there is only one King of all Kings and Lord of Lords and that is: Jesus Christ!

Now I will gladly share my love for my Savoir Jesus Christ to my friends: Cookie, Rose, Dhemz, Faye, Malou, Juliet, Jhelea, Amy, Iceah, Danah,Richelle, Richard, Maky and Joops.

Jesus is Lord, Redeemer, Savior and Friend!

4 comments:

Maus said...

ate ces thank you for this tag!! really much appreciated..

Chubskulit Rose said...

have this posted already ate... i tagged u din nga eh hehehe..

amiable amy said...

thanks Ces...i will grab it now...stay happy and prayerful

jHeLea said...

hello po done posting na it's HERE...salamat poh

 

Life is Good and Beautiful Template by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Gift Idea