Friday, November 14, 2008

Mary Antoinette Award

Posted by Cecile at Friday, November 14, 2008
Thank you Richard of Dreamworks for the Award! I am grateful and honored.

The Marie Antoinette Award, a real person.

Here are the Rules for the Award:
1. Please put the logo on your blog
2. Place a link to the person from whom you recieved the award
3. Nominate at least 7 or more blogs
4. Put the links of those blogs on your blog
5. Leave a message on their blogs to tell them.

I nominate the following: Keep on smiling....:) Richelle, NanayBelen, Reyapot, Nancy, Redge, Race, KittyKat and Grace.

Read more about Mary Antoinette online to get to know her better.

3 comments:

Malou said...

hi ate cecille thanks for dropping your love on my site ...I gave you one drop on ec

"te you really should get inspiron laptop mini 9 very convenient very light and fun. I started using it last night and I am so happy about it.

Goodluck to you too :-)

Cecile said...

oo nga, i think i have enogh money earned from blogging to buy a new laptop like the one you have.

will talk to hubby first ;-)

thanks for stopping by nga pala and for the ec :-)

ingat! and have a great weekends!

Race said...

hi cecile thanks for thinking of me, here's a drop also take care!

 

Life is Good and Beautiful Template by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Gift Idea