Monday, July 14, 2008

7 Facts About Me!

Posted by Cecile at Monday, July 14, 2008

This tag came from NanayBelen , Michelle and Redge . Thank You 'Nay for this :-)
Here’s the rules:
A. List these rules on your blog.
B. Share 7 facts about yourself on your blog.
C. Tag 7 people at the end of your post by leaving their names as well as links to their blogs.
You’ll have to read on for my 7 facts and see who I tagged.
1. I am a good listener
2. A very trusting person
3. l love my life, family and church
4. A devoted wife and mother
5. I love to cook and eat
6. A patient one
Now I am Tagging: Treen, Maybel, Juliet, Sweetiepie, Veniz, Avee and Virgie.

1 comments:

Maybel Mateo said...

done with the tag... thanks again!

 

Life is Good and Beautiful Template by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Gift Idea