Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Someone Special Online...YOU!

Posted by Cecile at Tuesday, July 22, 2008
I thanked Vicy for sharing me this very sweet tag. I am glad he considered me as one of her close friends here even though we didn't meet yet in person; thanks again,Dear! You are so sweet!

~Start Copy Here~

1. Copy from start to finish2. This letter should be pass on to your closest friends online.3. Add your name and URL blog
HERE!! .
1.
Wheng2. Hazel3. Janeth Vicy's Life Journey4. Cecile's Life is Good and Beautiful 5. Sweetiepie, 6.Pimaymama, 7. Sheng, 8. Gracie

4. Get back to Me [Cecile
] and leave a comment once you’ve passed on the letter. Will then visit your site to make sure your links are complete and proper.
5. To ensure everyone receives equal link benefit, UPDATE your list regularly!



It's true I have never seen you and we have never met.

Never shaken Hands or even truly hugged and yet!

I know for sure you care for me by the kindness that you give.

And our keyboards keep us together doesn't matter where we live.

So I give you this gift to put a smile on your face .

And to let you know in my heart you have a special place.

~End Copy Here~

Now, I'd like to share this to ALL MY FRIENDS Online. Please feel free to grab this for it iwill take awhile for me to put all your names here. Thank You!

4 comments:

ღ Ms. Joy mH ღ said...

thanks for this meme Cel, will grab this later!!!

Unknown said...

Thanks for the tag. I like it!

Sweetiepie said...

Thanks Dear, I posted it already here Sweetiepie

Maybel Mateo said...

thanks again mommy c!

 

Life is Good and Beautiful Template by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Gift Idea