Wednesday, July 9, 2008

I signed up for PPP!

Posted by Cecile at Wednesday, July 09, 2008
I am so used to working outside home before I get married, that is why after a year or two, I started to feel bored and missing my family more and more, especially working outside home and being dependent. I am not saying I don't like my life now as wife and mother of very busy toddler, it is just that I want to help my husband to make our ends meet especially now that our son is growing so fast like a weed on top of gas price as well as groceries and everything we use everyday. I want to work and still stay home with my family and my friends knew that. Then, one day, one of them told me about this Blogging and getting paid thru blog ads and still makes money in the comfort of my home. At first I was skeptical about it, then I said to myself , there is no harm in trying, so I tried and here I am now doing this and is enjoying blogging and doing blog ads at the same time . I used to work because it helps me earn money and most of all enjoy doing it. I would recommend everyone to used Pay per Post; it is so reliable, very helpful and family friendly company. I am glad I did sign up!

0 comments:

 

Life is Good and Beautiful Template by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Gift Idea