Thursday, July 31, 2008

Jacob at Neonatal Intensive Care Unit 2004

Posted by Cecile at Thursday, July 31, 2008
I decided to finally show this pictures of my son, Jacob when he was born premature. He was two months early; and a little bit under weight that is why he stayed at NICU for a month. He didn't have any problems at all, he just need to gain weight before he can finally go home with us....
here, he is in the incubator.....
with everything hooked up into his tiny body...
and here...finally without those stuff....he is almost ready to go home, with us!

4 comments:

ces said...

God is good!
spiCes is here

ruby said...

pre mature pala si jacob.. im glad that he's ok and all grown up na :)

Mayumie said...

I heard different stories about premature babies but I am so glad Jacob is such a strong baby and God is good. Always watching us :-)

Cheers!
Outback-Pinay
Cheeky-Pinay

Anonymous said...

Aww, he is so tiny! Aren't babies so precious? I'll bet he is a little sweetheart now. My babies were small, but not that small.

 

Life is Good and Beautiful Template by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Gift Idea