Tuesday, July 8, 2008

I finally got approved!!!!

Posted by Cecile at Tuesday, July 08, 2008
At last! I got approved by Pay Per Post, now am ready to grab, post and get paid. I owe this to my friends, Sweetiepie and Juliet. If not for their helped I would still be waiting for nothing. Sweetiepie help me resubmit my blog at Pay Per Post, and last night before going to bed; checked my email and found out that I got it! Yeheyyy :-)! I wasn't approved the first time I tried; didn't expected to, anyway since my blog was too young to get approved, I was barely three months then in the blogging world.

2 comments:

Juliet said...

hi cel! congrats. i am happy for you. yeheyyyyyy

Sweetiepie said...

Yeaheyyyyyyyyyy Finally got approved........Congrats and welcome to the blogging world and grabbing the opps!

 

Life is Good and Beautiful Template by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Gift Idea