Monday, July 21, 2008

A Poem about KINDNESS

Posted by Cecile at Monday, July 21, 2008
I thought I was going to get better today, but I didn't. Unfortunately, I need to stay home today with my son, while my hubby works today. My son and I were supposed to be going to church today, but we didn't go because I am now suffering from laryngitis cause by coughing and colds. I am here chilling with my son now and trying to visit my friends to say Hi. While I was reading the church magazine (FRIENDS) last night, I came across this very wonderful and sweet poem. I decided to write it on my blog so everyone can read it and feel good!

Kindness
By: Lara Krumwiede

Kindness looks for the ways to help.
Kindness lets a friend go first.

Kindness tries to keep the peace.
Kindness never thinks the worst.

Kindness plays with everyone.
Kindness gives a loving touch.

Kindness speaks with gentle words.
Kindness never takes too much.

Kindness cares and kindness knows.
Kindness shares and kindness shows.

2 comments:

cathy said...

get well...God bless

Lara said...

Get well soon, hope you feel better now.

 

Life is Good and Beautiful Template by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Gift Idea