Wednesday, July 9, 2008

Another one of those busy day!

Posted by Cecile at Wednesday, July 09, 2008
I am so happy that I did a lot of things today. I have started my day with dropping up my son at the daycare, followed by a trip to the post office to mail the bills. Then I returned home, have breakfast, checked emails, blogs, friendster, ldslinkup and balanced the check. The house is not dirty, but it needed some tidying up because of my son who never gets tired of leaving his toys and stuffs on the floor. I did the weekly laundry, too, plus changing the beddings and putting them on the washing machine as well; so it was really y a long day of laundry for me. I made a nice dinner for my hubby for that is the only consolation he gets from us from working twelve hours a day, five days a week. I feel so sorry for him that he needs to work that long; that by the time he gets home, the only thing he can do was to eat dinner, take a shower and go to bed because of tiredness. We only have time to sit and talk when he is off. I am now done except with the folding of the clothes and reading my scriptures before going to bed; once again, will stay up late tonight! I am tired, but happy for all the things I have accomplished today!

1 comments:

Mayumie said...

wow..yan ang super mom!!!

 

Life is Good and Beautiful Template by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Gift Idea