Saturday, July 12, 2008

I am sick today.

Posted by Cecile at Saturday, July 12, 2008
I promise my son, Jacob yesterday that if he behaves well and listens to what Mommy and Daddy will ask him to do; then we will go to the Mall and Farmers Market. He did and still behaving well today. Unfortunately, my cold got worst and I have been coughing like crazy today and my voice is very husky (you know what I mean!). I am still undecided whether to go or not. And here he is still patiently waiting for me to tell him, "ok! Let’s go, son." Just now, he said, " I am tired, Mommy! I want to go take a nap! Poor guy, I think I better take him now or he wouldn't trust me anymore if I didn't take him out today. I love him so much; he's the most patient boy I have ever known in my life! Amazing how long he can wait for me. Even my friends are amazed with his ability to wait long.

3 comments:

Nyl said...

get well soon!

Cecile said...

nyl, thanks, i hope so ,too! btw, thanks also for visiting my site.

Udon Girl said...

hello. sana ngayon ay magaling ka na.

 

Life is Good and Beautiful Template by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Gift Idea