Thursday, July 3, 2008

Four Places

Posted by Cecile at Thursday, July 03, 2008
Just got Tagged! by Danah. Thank you dear, for this one:-)

RULE:What you are supposed to do...and please don't spoil the fun...Click copy/paste, delete my answers, type in your answers and tag 4 people in your lists!

(A) Four places I go over and over: At Latter Day Saints Temple, LDS Church, Shopping Mall, and at Friends houses.
(B) Four people who e-mail me regularly: Friends: Joan and Emily; my Brother: Romeo and my husband (Matt).
(C) Four of my favorite places to eat? at Restaurants, at Home, our Porch /Patio and at the Camping grounds (when camping)
(D) Four places you'd rather be? Philppines, Canada, Hawaii and Italy
(E) Four people I think will respond: Maybel, Katelove's, Sweetiepie and Juliet.
(F) Four TV shows I could watch over and over: Food Network, Monk, Ugly Betty and George Lopez.

I am sharing this tag with my friends:
Maybel, Juliet, Katelove's and Sweetiepie.

0 comments:

 

Life is Good and Beautiful Template by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Gift Idea