Thursday, July 17, 2008

The Domino Tag

Posted by Cecile at Thursday, July 17, 2008
I got this Tag from Racelyn. Thanks, friend for this!
{BEGIN COPY}

Rule: Copy the entire list and add your name at the bottom. And tag at least 5 friends. (But you can tag as many as you like). Note: Please link the blog where you posted the tag We appreciate you linking all your blogs but make sure you post the tag in the blogs too.

Mommy Talks Aggie Shoots. Aggie Scraps All Kinds of Me Stuff The Salad Caper Winding Creek Circle Anorexic Queen Apple of Yan Ple YanPle Howell and Abie My Planet Purple WomenXplore Princess Bela My Happy Place I am Dzoi Cliktrik Life’s Simple Pleasures Coffee Table Conversations 100% Kelly My Colorful World Ramdom Thoughts Scribbles of My Life In This Game of Life The Shopaholic in Me Mommyhood and Me My Charmed Life My Joys Sassy Finds Celebrating Life Life is Peachy Belly, Baby and Beyond {BloggerHappy} {BerryScrappy} Me and Mine Creative in Me For the LOVE of Food Little Peanut Pea in a Pod Journey in Life Thoughts & Beyond Tere’s World Food Trips in Davao City Davao Food Trip Blessings in Life Race Corner A Beautiful Life Moments of My Life
Life is Good and Beautiful Your Blogs
{END COPY}

Now I want to pass this to: Nancy, Umma, Eunice, Reyapot and Jemi.

0 comments:

 

Life is Good and Beautiful Template by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Gift Idea