Wednesday, July 2, 2008

Great Eyeglasses for Less!

Posted by Cecile at Wednesday, July 02, 2008
When we were living in Texas, I applied to get a license so I can drive and I didn't pass the vision test, that’s when I knew I needed. And so I did get eyeglasses from my eye doctor. Now that we moved here in Virginia, I needed a new one since my old one is already expired. Then I heard about a site from the nationally syndicated consumer advocate program , The Clark Howard Show radio show, I thought I should check them out; ZenniOptical.com sells Stylish stylish prescription glasses online for a very affordable price on complete single vision eyeglsses for only $8.00 or complete bi-focal eyeglasses for $25.00. You will find a wide variety of frames, with single vision lens, sunsensor (potochromic) lens, tinted sunglasses lens, bifocal lens and progressive lens. Zenni’s secret for low prices is they sell manufactured eyeglasses directly to their customers without middlemen. They also give you anti scratch coating, UV protection, lens edge polishing and beveling for free. Now I can enjoy driving around, running errands and driving my son to daycare without any problem on my vision. I will definitely purchase one for myself and one for my husband since he needs one, too. So if you are looking for a stylish, good quality glasses and affordable one, I recommend that you go online and look for prescription eyeglasses and you will be satisfied. Check out Clark Howard at http://clarkhoward.com/liveweb/shownotes/2007/06/27/12362/ for his testimony about ZenniOptical.


1 comments:

yanglong said...

Hello, we want to work with you to promote our products: Jupitoo Glasses
How can I contact you?

 

Life is Good and Beautiful Template by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Gift Idea