Tuesday, September 9, 2008

12 Words Meme

Posted by Cecile at Tuesday, September 09, 2008
I got this tag from online friend, Race. Thank you for this very neat tag. Sure appreciate you thinking of me!
Twelve words meme: this meme is different because it is up to the player to write his/her own words and give his/her own interpretations of these words. Present 12 words that mean something and explain why:
1) GOD – is my Father in Heaven, my Savior, redeermer, my king and friend.
2) SON – is indeed our pride and joy, the source of happiness and laughters.
3) DAUGHTERS –died stillborn and went to heaven when she was seven months old.
3) HUSBAND- the person I want ed to spend the rest of my life with.
5) Parents and Siblings- – my loyal supporters in every decisions I make and cheers me up!
6) FRIENDS – is the one everybody needs for, for no one is and island.
7) BLOGGING/WRITING – my way of expressing myself, my thoughts, feelings, desires and emotions.
8) COOKING/BAKING- the the way I nourish the physical health of myself, family and friends.
9) PHOTOGRAPHY – is one of my greatest desire to do or pursue someday soon.
10) BLESSINGS – from God may come from anybody and through obedience of HIS commandments.
11) FELLOWSHIP –with friends, family and fellow church members is what makes me happy.
12) SIMPLY HAPPY –is the purpose of man’s existence here on earth and next life.
~Start Copy~
This is another one of those Linky Love games where you only have to tag 10 persons in one post, but still there is no actual limit (you can tag more if you want!). Once tagged, you have to copy paste the link in this post, and make them grow! Do not delete any of the links and be honest to yourself!BennyLiew, RamblingMoo, Mum & Kids In Wonderland, Judelittle, Our mini blogsphere, Rooms in My Heart, http://janiceng.blogspot.com/, ChinNee, Jo-N, LadyJava’s Lounge, My Life, My Hope, My Future, Mariuca’s Perfume Gallery, Choc Mint Girl, The Callalily Space, Juliana RW, Picturing of Life, Its Not a Weekend;Its a Lifestyle, Napaboaniya APAD, My Wanderings, Picture Clusters, Maiylah’s Snippets, TeacherJulie, GreenBucks1, GreenBucks2, Homeschooling Blog, Lucky Charms, TekKonsult, Marikit, Strawberrygurl, Busy Mom, My Stories, Punto De Vista, Shopaholic ties the knot, A Reality Bite, My World, When Mom Speaks, kathycot, buhaymisis, kathycotcooks, My Precious Niche, Just Me.. Eds, Eds Mommy Life, My Journey, Celebrate Life, Deeply in Love, Lynn's Chic Spot, Sheng's Simple Thoughts, Reveiling Oneself, Briggs Time! Moments of My Life, My Crossroads, Life is Good and Beautiful Your Site Here!
~End Copy~
I would like to link this wonderful persons: Redge, Maybel, Jhelea, Juliet, Sheng, Anne of Byotipol, Imelda, Vicy, Jhona and Richelle.

0 comments:

 

Life is Good and Beautiful Template by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Gift Idea