Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Carpal Tunnel Relief

Posted by Cecile at Wednesday, September 03, 2008
When I was pregnant, I suffered from a syndrome called carpal tunnel. Having this kind of pain is not very easy. My husband was worried and that he bought me a wristband to be used for my carpal tunnel relief., but it didn’t work the way we expected it to be. I still have the pain on my wrists all the way to my hands. Do you know that anyone can be a victim of carpal tunnel syndrome due to illness, obesity, gout, diabetes, rheumatoid arthritis and lupus? What is Carpal Tunnel anyway? Carpal tunnel causes pain, tingling, and numbness in your hand from pressure on the median nerve in your wrist and sometimes on the arms. Common treatments of carpal tunnel includes: Resting fingers, hand, and wrist.Putting ice to your wrist for 10 to 15 minutes at least two times a day, and take nonsteroidal anti-inflammatory drugs to relieve pain and reduce swelling. I did all these things and it helped a little bit but not much, I still feel the pain.Then one day,while surfing the net found this website imakproducts.com. They sell different kinds of products to relieve the pain from carpal tunnel. I immediately bought myself a pair of smart gloves online. The smartgloves has a flexible support splint and are washable. They are made of breahable cotton for all day comfort, and they have a massage ergo bead pad under the wrist, with cushions and to improve circulation. I was so glad, I was able to sleep well without any pain on my hands and wrist. This product is like a magic! If you want to know more of their products visit their website. And if for some reason you are not satisfied with the product, you have a 1 year guarantee; you can return or request an exchange of the product for another of similar value. You will need to obtain a return authorization so you can return it for exchange.

1 comments:

The Fitness Diva said...

Alot of people that use computer keyboards for long hours get this.
A friend of mine couldn't work for a month because of it.

 

Life is Good and Beautiful Template by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Gift Idea