Sunday, September 21, 2008

Visit with my in-laws in Durham, NC

Posted by Cecile at Sunday, September 21, 2008
We went to visit my in-laws in Durham yesterday, who flew all the way from New Mexico just to see us and their grandkids. They are at my brother in-laws house today and will be driving from there to Virginia to stay with us for a couple of days or so. Anyway, we have so much fun there; we took the kids to "BugFest", an annual fair in Raleigh, NC. It was so much fun seeing Cody and Jacob interact with each other. They love each other so much to the point that they wouldn't let go of each other. They were holding hands like a couple. Played together the whole time and didn't even care the bugs’ fest and how much fun to see them, all they care about were each other. They love playgrounds and inflatable slide and stuffs like that, but boy; they didn't really even care about it at all. We were for happy watching them playing together and talking, funny and so hilarious. Anyway, while talking to my mother in-law before going back home last night, she confirmed our anniversary and asked: tomorrow is your 7th year anniversary, right? I said yup...ahh, 6th, then got to thinking about it and started counting, then I didn't realized that it is actually 7th year and not 6th, just like I have written here the other night. Am I terrible or what, forgetting the exact years of our anniversary. We were all laughing, it was good my husband wasn't there :-) or else he would tease me to death!!! We all enjoyed our dinner at a Seafood Restaurant, where I ordered grilled trout, yummy! I will add pictures of our trip to the bug fest tomorrow...see you!

0 comments:

 

Life is Good and Beautiful Template by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Gift Idea