Thursday, September 25, 2008

Jake's coughing is back...

Posted by Cecile at Thursday, September 25, 2008
My son is coughing again today; we just don't know anymore what is going on. He was absent at school two weeks ago due to strep throat and the doctor prescribed him antibiotic and he felt better. Now that his coughing is back, we are not sure if this still an allergy for he is taking medicine, but it doesn't seem to be working. His coughing keeps him awake at night. We are worried that we are going to see a doctor tomorrow for a second opinion since his pediatrician didn't want him to new allergy medicine. I just wished I could take that cough out and instead of him suffering, it would be me. I just gave him cough medicine just 10 minutes ago, and he is sleeping now. I hope he will feel better soon.

0 comments:

 

Life is Good and Beautiful Template by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Gift Idea