Thursday, December 4, 2008

Busy Day Tomorrow

Posted by Cecile at Thursday, December 04, 2008
I was too lazy to make dinner today so we decided to eat at CiCi's Pizza tonight, plus hubby came home early from work. We didn't eat much because we were not that hungry. After our dinner, we went to Home depot look for Christmas tree and a present to bring at hubby's work Christmas Party tomorrow night. We didn't find the tree we like as well as the present. We really need to do this because we don't have enough time tomorrow. On the way home, we stopped by at Bass Pro to see if we can get something there; fortunately we found a nice present. I also bought sweaters for me and my son and hubby bought himself a riple. He said that would be his Christmas gift. Anyway, it is going to be a busy day for us tomorow; with Jacob's field trip, hubby's phone interview and house work I am not sure if I can do blogging tomorrow. Too bad, for my RR is up already and didn't do much dropping as well as visiting for three days now due to my busy schedules. Oh well, I will need more catching up to do next week. Pardon me dear friends, I hope you understand. I have to do what needs to be done. See you all later!

0 comments:

 

Life is Good and Beautiful Template by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Gift Idea