Wednesday, December 24, 2008

Happy Birthday, Dear Umma!

Posted by Cecile at Wednesday, December 24, 2008
1. What's your first impression on Umma?
- She is friendly and nice person.

2. After you've known her, did that impression change?
- No, not a bit!

3. What song will you sing to her aside from "Happy Birthday" and why?
- Angel oh, Angel :-), because she's like an angel to me!

4. If Umma is a flower, what will she be? Why?
- Daisy, because they are pretty.

5. When you meet Umma in person, what is the first word you might say.
- Hello Dear (hug and kiss)

6.When you look at her picture, what can you say about her personality.
-She is is pretty of course and friendly.

7. How do you describe Umma as a friend online?
- She is humble, very nice and sweet, honest and has a good sense of humor.

8. What do you think of her as a mother?
- She is very loving and doting mother to YL.
9 . What do you think of her posts and why?
- I love her posts because it describe what kind of person she is. Very well thought of and educational as well....and funny :-)

10. What is your birthday wish for Umma?
- More Birthdays and a baby sister to Yeung Lei :-)

3 comments:

Umma said...

Huhuhu.... touched na naman ako Ces.. I was totally caught up on this one.. Seriously, I never thought about this bec I didnt tell anyone about my birthday except for couple of them..

I really appreciate the thoughts and the efforts in posting this on your blog.. Im glad that I met you here my dear, you're such a loving, sweet person I admire.. and I would surely treasure the friendship we've got in here...

Merry Xmas to you and your family... wishing you more blessings and hopefully another baby girl for Jacob to play..mwah mwah.

Cecile said...

thanks dear and you are most welcome :-)

enjoy the rest of christmas night!

amiable amy said...

hehehe....nice thoughts you have for Umma

 

Life is Good and Beautiful Template by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Gift Idea