Tuesday, December 23, 2008

I Love Seafoods!

Posted by Cecile at Tuesday, December 23, 2008

I love seafood so much that sometimes I get tired of preparing it the same way like steamed, grilled or broiled. So I search for a new recipes on the internet and found this one. It is "Crab Legs with Garlic Butter Sauce." After that I went at the market and found snow crab legs on sale. Lucky me, so I bought some and headed home and cooked it. It is so delicious, you guys should try this recipe if you love sea foods like me.


INGREDIENTS:

* 1 pound Snow Crab clusters, thawed if necessary
* 1/4 cup butter
* 1 clove garlic, minced
* 1 1/2 teaspoons dried parsley
* 1/8 teaspoon salt
* 1/4 teaspoon fresh-ground black pepper

DIRECTIONS:

1. Cut a slit, length-wise, into the shell of each piece of crab.
2. Melt the butter in a large skillet over medium heat; cook the garlic in the butter until translucent; stir in the parsley, salt, and pepper. Continue to heat mixture until bubbling. Add the crab legs; toss to coat; allow to simmer in the butter mixture until completely heated, 5 to 6 minutes.

5 comments:

Danah said...

this looks good!

Maus said...

sarap nito yummmyy

Cecile said...

danah, thanks for the visit dear :-) oo nga, looks good, yum!

Cecile said...

maus, thanks for the comment and visit, kakagutom nga eh :-)

The Sweet Life said...

i'll try this recipe ... thanks for sharing ...

 

Life is Good and Beautiful Template by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Gift Idea