Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Flowers are my Favorites...

Posted by Cecile at Tuesday, December 30, 2008
I love flowers so much; they made me appreciate more of Gods creations when I see them! My hubby used to give me flowers once a week and I was loving it! But because they are expensive, I told him to stop bringing me flowers, but only when there is an ocassion like my Birthday and Valentines Day! At first he didn't like that idea but eventually gave in to what I want! I was just trying to save it instead.


Tulips is one of my favorites, next is Daisies and then Orchids! I like Roses, too!

2 comments:

imelda said...

hello how are you?

Cecile said...

i am good and busy dear, but that's ok :-) thanks for asking! how about you ?

 

Life is Good and Beautiful Template by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Gift Idea