Monday, December 8, 2008

More Family Gifts for Less at Sears

Posted by Cecile at Monday, December 08, 2008
I love it when my husband is home because we both love to go out and shop. Since we are not done shopping for gifts for his family yet, we still need to go shop on Wednesday after my doctor’s appointment in the morning. Anyway, he has been telling me that it would be nice if we replace our television with LCD HDTV. I told him that we need to save for it. I, myself would love to have our digital camera be replaced with a new one. That, too needed some money, meaning save for it first. Do you know that Sears is having more family gifts for Less? Yes you read it right! And we are going there to buy new bedding for our king size bed. Right now, in their weekly ad, they have actually what my husband and I both wanted which are Sylvania 20” class LCD HDTV for only $199.99 which will save $100 while supply last and a Canon Power shot 8.0-megapixel 4X optical zoom digital camera for a low price of $149.99 before $20 instant savings. Visit their store or online to see more of their great deals for this week only from 12/7/08 to 12/13/08.

Post?slot_id=

0 comments:

 

Life is Good and Beautiful Template by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Gift Idea