Thursday, December 11, 2008

Hubby Lists Tag

Posted by Cecile at Thursday, December 11, 2008
This pretty nice tag was given to me by Iceah. Since I love answering questions that pertains about me, then I will reveal with you, Guys how Matt and I ended up where we are now :).

Hubby List:
Can you remember the day you first met your hubby? Yes, (how can i forget that :-)?
When was that? (doesn't have to be specific) Through Online Dating Services - (Oct 2000).
Were you attracted to him? Yes, his face looks so kind and trusting.
Were you friends before he became your bf? No, we didn't know each other till we started talikng on the phone and sending emails. Unlike other couples who met each other trhough internet, we never chat online. But we became friends eventually and still are friends :-)

What was the sweetest thing he did for you? When he flew from U.S. to Malaysia to see me in person for the first time; that was his gift to me since it was my birthday that time (how about flying there to see you?) was his words. He arrived at K.L. airport at night and proposed the next day! I didn't say yes at first 'though :-). He had to do that again the next morning and finally, I did accept his proposal. Six months later, we were marrid at LDS Temple in Albuquerque, New Mexico.

What are the things about him that you are thankful for? There are lots of them; I'll gave you some of them. He is a very patient person, supportive with my goals, loves me for who I am before he met me in person and still is, devoted husband and doting father, understands my needs, gives me space when I need it, loves and supports my family in the Philippines, humble, helps me with the household chores even when he is tired, cooks our breakfast when he is off, a simple person who provides everything for his family (us), a man with simple dreams...I can go on and on....above of it all, I am thankful to God for giving me such a wonderful husband who never gets tired of loving me and our son.
Many thanks Iceah for including me with this one. I would like to share this now with my online buddies like: Danah, Dhemz, Race, Julianna and all who wants to participate. You Guys are free to grab it. Have fun answering these questions here :-).

Rules:
1. Pick your sweetest picture when you were still friends and post it on top of the questions and answers.
2. Another pic now that you are together post it after the questions.
3. Share to how many friends you like.
4. Enjoy doing it.
5. Let your hubby read it too.

May God Continue to Bless Your Love and Friendship more!

15 comments:

Dhemz said...

thanks a lot for this tag te...much appreciated...wow! what a story...good to know! those are the great memories that are worth keeping for...:)

Umma said...

Ahem... that was a real good story about you my dear...

Matt is so sweet to fly over just to see your lovely face.. Ahhhh thats what we call LOVE...

faye said...

hehe
cute naman ng story---

Cookie said...

cute naman! i love your wedding picture ;)

Cecile said...

yup, dhemz, will always treasure that memory for the rest of my life :-)

you are welcome, too!

Cecile said...

thanks, dear Umma, the sweetest guys I've known :-)

Cecile said...

thanks, faye :-)

Cecile said...

i love it, too cooks :-) the weddinggown was a gift from his Mom :-)

richard said...

Hello cCes,

I really enjoy reading this, I also have a tag for you...

Happy holidays and keep on smiling...

Cecile said...

thanks for the cisit and the tag at sa comment na rin :-)

left comments on your blog, too!

happy saturday!

Chubskulit Rose said...

Yipppppe kakakilig naman nit ate ces hehehe. Buti na lang may internet no ate, kundi nasa Pinas pa siguro tayo hahaha...

Cecile said...

oo nga Rose, and i will forever be grateful to God for the wonderful blessing He gave me :-)

Umma said...

Now, I got to read and know about your love story my dear... sobrang kilig ha?

Love will always find a way..

Cecile said...

you are absolutely right, dear umms :-)

can't wait to read yours!

Danah said...

soul mate talaga kayo cille. sweet nyo naman! thanks for the tag and for including me on this one. happy wednesday!

 

Life is Good and Beautiful Template by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Gift Idea