Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Everything is Expensive

Posted by Cecile at Wednesday, December 10, 2008
My husband and I took the chance of going to grocery store while Jacob was at school this afternoon. Why? Because it is very hard to shop or do grocery shopping with him. He won't stop running around unless you give him a dough not or buy him a toy. Anyway, I can not believe that everytime we go grocery shopping, can't help but spend at least $100 in just one trip. So we ended up spending at least $400 a month. Sometimes I don't even want to go and shop because of that. But what else can we do? Need foods and toiletries and we can't really live woithout them. With the failing economy we have now, every penny counts. Sometimes I think about buying a lotto, then maybe I would win and then I don't need to worry about paying groceries, gas and everything. Oh well, life can be hard at times, isn't it?

0 comments:

 

Life is Good and Beautiful Template by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Gift Idea