Wednesday, October 22, 2008

ABC Tag

Posted by Cecile at Wednesday, October 22, 2008
A bunch of thanks to my online buddy, Cookie for this very nice tag. I hope I can tag more, but this tag only allows 5 persons to be tag. For those who wants this tag, you are free to grab it and enjoy it like I did!

A. Attached or single? Attached
B. Best friend? Doris and Cielo
C. Cake or pie? Pie
D. Day of choice? Sunday
E. Essential item? My Laptop, cellphone, wallet/purse
F. Favorite color? Purple
G. Gummy bears or worms? Gummy bears
H. Hometown? Zaragoza, Nueva Ecija
I. Favorite indulgence? Shopping and Internet
J. January or July? July ~ my son’s birthday ;-)
K. Kids? 2 (1 here and Other in Heaven)
L. Life isn’t complete without? My Husband and son

M. Marriage date? September 21
N. Number of magazine subscriptions: 3 Ensign, Friends and Consumer’s Report
O. Oranges or apples? Oranges
P. Phobias? Heights and Tornado

Q. Quotes? "Service is the product of Love, so long as you Love, you Serve."
R. Reasons to smile? My husband, son and family in the Philippines
S. Season of choice? Spring
T. Tag 5 people. Ruby, Amy, Geraldine, Maureen and Karla
U. Unknown fact about me? Thrifty but shopaholic
V. Vegetable? Broccoli Rabe, green Beans and all Filipino Vegetables
W. Worst habit? Sleeping late at night
X. X-ray or ultrasound? Ultrasound
Y. Your favorite foods? Seafood, Asian and Barbeques
Z. Zodiac sign? Pisces

1 comments:

richard said...

just visiting....how are you today? :)

 

Life is Good and Beautiful Template by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Gift Idea