Monday, October 6, 2008

Convert docx files instantly!

Posted by Cecile at Monday, October 06, 2008
It happened to me a lot of times, where I received documents from friends and family which I cannot open. And every time, I wondered why; not even my husband could understand or explain why. I was so relieved when we recently found docx2doc.com that Converts docx files to doc and ouput pdfs, this docXConverter is a new program that allows us to open our docx files automatically just like we always do by just clicking them. We can open our existing word pad Microsoft word and word processor. Isn't it amazing? We do not need to worry about those unopen documents that we cannot open before. If you want to learn more about it, visit their website.



0 comments:

 

Life is Good and Beautiful Template by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Gift Idea