Friday, October 17, 2008

What is your RealAge?

Posted by Cecile at Friday, October 17, 2008
Logo
I always wonder whether my real age shows on my face. I call it compliments when someone said that “I looked younger than my age.” For some reason, I always feel like I am already old especially when some of my friends call me “Ate.” This word means that you are older than the person who calls you, Ate. Anyway, I don’t mind it when they call me that way because it also shows respect. Talking about age, I recently visited a website called realage.com; a consumer-health media company and provider of personalized health information and management tools. These tools motivate health-conscious people like me to look and feel and younger than my age. I like it because it will not only help me feel and look younger, but most of all healthier.

I went to their website, took the test and was very surprised with the results. It says that I look younger than my age and will be even more if I follow the 3 steps to make me look even younger and healthier: 1.) to see what’s making me younger and older 2.) set goals and find out how to reach them and 3.) take the test again after 90 days. The results also are eye opening on how less I know about my health and how I can go back to my old self again, heathwise. Having type2 diabetes, I need to set goals and plan to achieved them by: Planning my a.)health b.) change my habits c.) focus on my relationship with family and loved ones d.) eat and a healthy and balance diet and e.) do a regular exercise or fitness. The results from the test I took were very useful; it motivates me to take care of my health especially my kidneys if I were to live younger, healthier and longer life with my family.
Want to try the RealAge Test? Visit their website and Take the RealAge Test! It's free! And find out your real age! I am glad I took the tests!

Post?slot_id=

0 comments:

 

Life is Good and Beautiful Template by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Gift Idea