Tuesday, October 28, 2008

A Friendship Candle

Posted by Cecile at Tuesday, October 28, 2008





This Candle of Friendship was shared with my by my online buudy, Richelle. Thank you so much, Dear! Sure appreciate your friendship and kindness.

Please don't break this even if you only send it to one person. Thanks...This candle was lit on October 26, 2008.

Participants:
1. Richelle 2. Cecile 3. You're next

Someone who loves you has helped to keep it alive by sending it to you.
Don't let The Candle of Love, Hope and Friendship die! Pass It On To All Of Your Friends and Everyone You Love! May God richly bless you as you keep this candle burning. Please keep this candle alive.

Don't walk in front of me, I may not follow.
Don't walk behind me, I may not lead.
Just walk beside me and be my friend.

Now, I want to pass this to: All who wants to paritcipate. Once again, keep it rolling and don't let the candle die!

0 comments:

 

Life is Good and Beautiful Template by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Gift Idea