Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Random Preggyness Tag

Posted by Cecile at Wednesday, October 08, 2008
I was tagged by Racelyn of Moments of My Life. I liked it, for it reminds me of my two pregnancies. I will never forget the feelings I have during those times. I felt complete and they really my angels sent from above.

~~START HERE~~


Preggy Facts:

1. Who did you first inform about your pregnancy and how? ~~ Husband
2. Maximum weight? ~~ 4.7 lbs.
3. Cravings? ~~ Nothing in particular, maybe mango with matching Shrimp Paste
4. Aversions? ~~ Popcorn and the smell of it
5. Morning Sickness? ~~Yes! but not really bad

D Day Facts:

1 Number of Kids/Deliveries? ~~ 2
2 NSD or CS? ~~ Both
3 Girl or Boy? ~~ a girl and a boy
4 AOG (age of gestation) on Birth ~~ 28 weeks and 32 weeks
5 How long in labor? ~~ induce labor, can remember how long and 24 hours

~~END COPY HERE~~

I am now passing this to: Maybel, Rosa, Joy, Marly, Richelle, NanayBelen and Ruby

0 comments:

 

Life is Good and Beautiful Template by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Gift Idea