Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Done with paper works at home...

Posted by Cecile at Wednesday, October 08, 2008
I am finally done dealing with paper works at home. I have paid the bills, balanced the checks and filed all important documents in the filing cabinet; all that is left was mailing the mails and bills at the post office. Those of you, who are in-charged doing it, can sympathize with what I am feeling right now and when I was doing it. It was like a heavy burden was lifted up and I now can breath well. Thank Goodness! Now I can relax and watch TV!

5 comments:

chubskulit said...

oganization is very important with me.. whenever i arrive from work and the house is in total mess, i immediately complain to my husband hahaha..

Joops said...

That's one I love about my wife, she's an organize savvy.. everything should be in order and I admire her because everytime i need something like paperwork, she can get it right away..

chubskulit said...

may new posts ako sa bago ko ate, if you have time please visit.. thanks!

Cecile2 said...

rose, I am like you, hate it when when the house is in a total mess.

Cecile2 said...

you guys are lucky you are married to Filipinas, because most of us grew up in a well organized house. learned that from our parents particularly our mothers :-)

 

Life is Good and Beautiful Template by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Gift Idea