Thursday, October 23, 2008

My poor little guy missed the field trip.....

Posted by Cecile at Thursday, October 23, 2008
I felt so sorry for my son yesterday when his teacher phoned me asking to pick him up for he is sick and threw up in the school bus on the way to school. My poor little man, he was very excited for the field trip. It was their first for this school year. They only two more field trip left. The Pre-K Class went to Blueberry Farm Pumpkin Patch without my son. He was not happy about that; he was so innocent and kept asking me why? Why isn't he going with the groups? He woke up this morning telling about Pumpkin Patch and that they will go there today. So he stayed home the whole day yesterday resting while his friends and classmates are enjoying the trip. To make up for that, we are going there as family on Saturday; and I am pretty sure he will enjoy it as well.

0 comments:

 

Life is Good and Beautiful Template by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Gift Idea