Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Be a Movie Extra in Films and TV Shows

Posted by Cecile at Wednesday, October 08, 2008
Every time I see people in the background of the movie or T.V. show I watch, I can’t help but wonder how do they get in there? Do they apply for it, or just randomly picked up by the movie or television crews? I asked friends if they know how? Then, luckily got answer from one of my colleague and mentioned with me the toll free number to call if I am really interested to be one of those extras on TV and movies. I dialed 800-493-9047 and was able to talk to portfolio manager and learned how someone qualifies for the job. It was easy.

I am not bragging about my son being good looking one; he likes to act up in front of us all the time especially when he is watching Hannah Montana. He loves the actors in the show and tries to imitate what they do. I think my son would qualify to be an extra in the show.

Anyway, if you or someone you know likes this job, then tell him/her about the show who is looking for talented people ages 18-85 to be casted in
Talent6. No matter where they are, for they are going to film all across America. It isn’t bad to get $100-$300 bucks for such a small role and without saying any thing or dialogue. Join the Talent6 now by calling their toll free number! You never know you can be the next super star someday because of this.

0 comments:

 

Life is Good and Beautiful Template by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Gift Idea