Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Indeed, Happiness is Pets

Posted by Cecile at Wednesday, October 15, 2008
I was watching news at the television one time and saw this news about the dog who helped lots of patients felt much better after seeing and their health improved after playing with the dog. I also noticed some people consider their dog as their companion and best friend. I can surely say that Happiness is Pets. I myself grew up with dogs around us and it makes us happy. MORI did a recent surveyed and the result? Out of 2000 people, 81% of them felt that their health improved after getting dogs. Those who are looking for a dog for pet, be sure to do a research beforehand to find out what breed fits your lifestyle, according to K9 Magazine.

0 comments:

 

Life is Good and Beautiful Template by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Gift Idea