Thursday, October 23, 2008

Join and get recognize now!

Posted by Cecile at Thursday, October 23, 2008
I have a niece who has a passion to arts and to paint. I was really surprised when I saw her works when we visit them last year. I am sure she will be an artist someday. If she ever pursue her hobby and became an artist someday, she will face the same problems artists these days are facing which are being recognized publicly and so forth. I became so concern; so I went online and found artition.com, a website created especially for artists both new and old. With artition, they provides tools artists can use to become recognize without getting broke and know influential people in the industry of art. She was so happy when I told her about it. Upon joining the network these are some of the features artists will enjoy with like: unlimited upload and space, create your own virtual portfolio, connect with other artists and get inspired to name a few. You can even create groups, sell and buy art for free blog . When it comes to artist and their needs, Artition Social Network is the place for them. If you are an artist, visit their site now and be recognized by signing up.

0 comments:

 

Life is Good and Beautiful Template by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Gift Idea