Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Excited and nervous...

Posted by Cecile at Wednesday, October 01, 2008
I am excited and nervous at the same time because on Friday, I am going to do a volunteer work at my son's school. I am not sure how Jacob would react with me there in classroom. I just hope he will behave well and listens to what I will ask him to do without complain. He is a good kid, those mothers out there know what I am trying to say here. Our kids are sometimes good at listening to others, like their teachers, than their own parents.

2 comments:

Chubskulit Rose said...

I'm sure he'll be happy and proud of you doing a volunteer work ate.. Keep it up and goodluck!

BTW, bakit naging PR1 na lang tong site mo? PR@ baga dati diba? just curious!

Cecile said...

Rose,thanks for the words of encouragement :-), i now feel better.

my pr is still the same, pr 1, maybe you've just mistaken this with my other blog that has pr 2.

thank you for stopping by have a nice day!

btw, i have a tag for you, just check my blog, salamat!

 

Life is Good and Beautiful Template by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Gift Idea