Saturday, October 25, 2008

Wacom Bamboo Contest

Posted by Cecile at Saturday, October 25, 2008
I love taking pictures and because of that, I have tons of pictures or images stock in my closet. I have used some of them at work, but for the rests of them I don’t know what else to do. Then, I heard about 123rf Search and Win, is having fun contest over on their website right now. The contest is very easy, all you have to do is refer people and have them register, then you will have the chance of winning the prize through them if they win the contest. And do you know what the prize is? It is a Wacom Bamboo ! Who wouldn’t want that for a prize? I am pretty sure I would love to have one for myself or credit for 123rf would be fine, too!
Cte450s_md-1
One more great thing about this is that all the pictures I have taken which I don’t have any idea where else I can use them is that; I can send them to their website for them to be used and make money from those who wants to use them. Isn’t great or what? The contest is easy and if you haven’t heard about 123rf yet, just go to their website and find the details on how to join and win the great prize. Keep in mid that you could win 1 of 10 packages of 20 123RF credits worth $20 or 1 Wacom Bamboo worth $79 they give away daily.
Post?slot_id=

0 comments:

 

Life is Good and Beautiful Template by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Gift Idea