Thursday, October 23, 2008

Custom Christmas Cards

Posted by Cecile at Thursday, October 23, 2008
Christmas is just around the corner and sending Christmas card is one of the traditions my family and I have established after we are married on top of sending gifts and giving cookies to our neighbor and friends. So, this year, I decided to send Custom Christmas Cards, instead of the store bought cards I normally send them. I have been surfing the internet for quite awhile now and couldn’t find a company who print, sells and customize Christmas cards that suite my taste and my budget. When I was about to give up and forget the idea of custom made cards; Vistaprint came out of my mind!

Vistaprint is the best place to buy custom made cards for all occasions. They not only sell
quality custom made christmas cards, they also have notes and stationeries, calendars, invitations, announcements and rubber stamps and labels. You will always find what you are looking for when it comes to Vistaprint. Talking back about Custom Christmas cards at Vistaprint, it includes full- color printing on holiday cards. And you can choose from hundreds of designs personalized with your holiday message, you can choose from folded holiday cards or flat cards, holiday photo cards, holiday post cards and so on; not to mention that they also offer collage holiday cards. They prices are so cheap and varies depending on the designs you want from $3.99 to 39.98. I am so happy to find vistaprint, I can now order Custom Christmas cards in time for the Holiday. What are you waiting for? Go to vistaprint.com and design the cards of your choice. If you order now, you will get free shipping for orders over $50, plus save 50% off for all Holiday cards and 2009 Calendars. Hurry up before offers end.

0 comments:

 

Life is Good and Beautiful Template by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Gift Idea